Top 10

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hidden Treasures

  One of my favorite micro breweries is Anacapa Brewing Company. What's that you say... You have never heard of it.

  That is why it is my hidden treasure. Listen carefully and I will tell you how to find the hidden treasure.

  But first, lets talk about the beer. Anacapa Brewing Co. has been brewing beer over a decade. They opened their doors in 2000. Head brewmaster Jason Coudray joined the brewery last year. I have always been a fan of their Pierpont IPA (no surprises there) but this weekend I had a chance to enjoy their Fuggle ESB (AWESOME!!!) But back to the Pierpont, it has big flavor and aroma! I brought back a growler, opened it today, and I almost finished it (by myself)! Enough said about the Pierpont.

  Another thing Anacapa has going for them, is the amazing food! Try the pulled pork sandwich, it is my favorite. Or you can indulge in the beer battered stuffed Jalapenos.
  I know, you all want to know how to find this treasure. Well, it is off  Main Street in Ventura. This is all I will tell you. Now it is up to you to do some treasure hunting. If you happen to stop by for lunch, say hi to Megan. She will educate you on Anacapa brew culture. - Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment