Top 10

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Joys of Being Canned!

    Being a beer snob, I shy away from canned beer. Canned beer brings a stigmata that what's inside is going to be fizzy, yellow and tasteless! One day, while browsing my local micro beer spot, I noticed canned beer had migrated into the micro brew section. This does not happen, micro brew is pure and would never be put in a can! Upon closer inspection I noticed one can was labeled Imperial IPA. I shook my head and picked up my favorite 22oz bombers and left the store.
    Later that night, while enjoying one of my favorite bombers, my mind kept wandering back to the horrors of canned brew. I had to get down to the bottom of this! I did endless research, actually I just went to beeradvocate.com. I found out that Gubna is one of the highest rated IPA's! As a matter of fact it is now one of my favorite Imperials! Check it out at Oskar Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment