Top 10

Monday, January 31, 2011

Mini Beer Trips

I guess I can't help it. Every time my wife and I go somewhere, I have to find a brewery or great tap room to integrate into the trip. I often get the roll of the eyes when I tell my wife I found a great place to stop by real quick. As soon as the words... "real quick" come out of my mouth, it instantly trips a switch in my wife's brain that tells her I found a place to get beer. Take this weekend for example. I am going to help my parents clean out our old storage locker where I grew up. I partially agreed to clean out the old storage locker cause I knew Firestone Tap Room was a few blocks away, but I also wanted to see what was in the storage locker from my childhood. But, the call of beer still kept ringing in my head. So, cleaned my growler and planned out my mini trip in my head. My wife just shook her head and laughed. I guess it is just ingrained in my DNA. Or it is just a passion or an obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment