Top 10

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Double Jack

So I guess I am a sucker for an Imperial IPA! First, Stone put out their 14th Anniversary Ale last year. It was probably the best beer I had. Yes, I said had! And you guest it... It was an Imperial IPA. Just when I thought it couldn't be any better... Wait for it......... Firestone releases their Double Jack Imperial! I know what some of you might think, I don't just like this beer because I used to work for Firestone. This beer is amazing! From the first pour, I revel in the up front floral and citrus notes. I think it was the brown sugar and caramel finish that I love! Then, I take a sip! I love the fruit forward, that hits your tongue. You pick up the dry hoppy notes in the middle. And then just when you thought it couldn't get any better... It finishes with a sticky honey and brown sugar symphony!
I know... I sound like a music critic! But this beer is epic! My hat is off to Adam, Dave and Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment